Organic Periodic Tea
Minimum Order Size: 6 units
We women periodically power through a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears. This tea gives back on all the P days: period, postpartum and even perimenopause. It’s a comforting cinnamon-delicious blend of organic herbs traditionally used for postpartum support and to help ease symptoms of PMS and premenstrual cramping. Sip it, and then? Go forth and rest.
Organic Periodic Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY.
- Revitalizing Herb & Cinnamon Herbal Tea for PMS, Period & Postpartum*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Organic Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Burmannii) Bark, Organic Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla Vulgaris) Leaf, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf
3.50" x 2.875" x 4.375"
About the Brand
Earth Mama Organics manufactures effective herbal care to safely support the most fragile population on the planet: pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their babies. Founded in 2002 by a nurse and herbalist, Earth Mama’s products address the entire journey of motherhood: the wonders and the common indignities experienced by women during pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding, plus infant care and even the loss of a baby. Trusted by doctors, midwives, neonatal intensive care units, lactation consultants and mamas worldwide, Earth Mama takes a modern approach to herbal care, combining generations of women’s wisdom about traditional plant medicine with evidence-based research. The result? Certified organic herbal teas, plus herbal body care, all formulated with as organic-as-possible ingredients to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their families.