Organic No More Milk Tea
Minimum Order Size: 6 units
Sometimes, a soothing cup of tea is an act of kindness. Whether from weaning or baby loss, excess or unwanted breast milk can intensify discomfort during an emotional time and cause sore, aching, engorged breasts. Comforting Organic No More Milk Tea is formulated with anti-galactagogue herbs including sage, peppermint and parsley, traditionally used to help reduce the production of breast milk when it is no longer desired. Bonus: a tangy note in the form of Hibiscus flower.
Organic No More Milk Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many breast milk reducing herbs should be avoided during pregnancy except in small, culinary amounts.*
- Refreshing Hibiscus Sage Herbal Tea to Help Reduce Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? The antigalactagogue herbs in No More Milk Tea are safe to use while nursing, if you are weaning or your intention is to reduce breast milk.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf, Organic Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum) Leaf, Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) Flower, Organic Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Leaf
3.50" x 2.875" x 4.375"
About the Brand
Earth Mama Organics manufactures effective herbal care to safely support the most fragile population on the planet: pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their babies. Founded in 2002 by a nurse and herbalist, Earth Mama’s products address the entire journey of motherhood: the wonders and the common indignities experienced by women during pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding, plus infant care and even the loss of a baby. Trusted by doctors, midwives, neonatal intensive care units, lactation consultants and mamas worldwide, Earth Mama takes a modern approach to herbal care, combining generations of women’s wisdom about traditional plant medicine with evidence-based research. The result? Certified organic herbal teas, plus herbal body care, all formulated with as organic-as-possible ingredients to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their families.