Organic Third Trimester Tea
Minimum Order Size: 6 units
You. Are. Almost. There! Yay! So we made this for you: Organic Third Trimester Tea is a hearty blend of stinging nettles, chamomile, rosehips, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, traditionally used to nurture your third trimester self and to prepare for labor. It's a time-honored blend for the occasional leg cramp that can…um…CRAMP your style in the third trimester.
- Fragrant Mint Herbal Tea to Help Support the Unique Needs of Late Pregnancy*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Oatstraw (Avena Sativa), Organic Spearmint (Mentha Spicata) Leaf, Organic Rosehips (Rosa Canina), Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf
3.50" x 2.875" x 4.375"
About the Brand
Earth Mama Organics manufactures effective herbal care to safely support the most fragile population on the planet: pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their babies. Founded in 2002 by a nurse and herbalist, Earth Mama’s products address the entire journey of motherhood: the wonders and the common indignities experienced by women during pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding, plus infant care and even the loss of a baby. Trusted by doctors, midwives, neonatal intensive care units, lactation consultants and mamas worldwide, Earth Mama takes a modern approach to herbal care, combining generations of women’s wisdom about traditional plant medicine with evidence-based research. The result? Certified organic herbal teas, plus herbal body care, all formulated with as organic-as-possible ingredients to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their families.