Organic Peaceful Mama Tea
Minimum Order Size: 6 units
Truth: it’s ok to slow down. OK? Serene and citrusy Organic Peaceful Mama Tea is formulated with chamomile and herbs traditionally used to help promote a sense of calm, relieve occasional anxiousness, ease tension and promote sleep. With oatstraw, calming chamomile, and a hint of red raspberry leaf and orange peel for a nice, bright citrusy vibe. Peaceful and soothing for anyone who needs to chill: Pregnant ladies, stressed out dads, or rambunctious kids. Best served with a couple of good, deep, cleansing breaths.
- Relaxing Citrus Chamomile Herbal Tea to Help Support Anxious Mamas-To-Be*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower, Organic Oatstraw (Avena Sativa), Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf
3.50" x 2.875" x 4.375"
About the Brand
Earth Mama Organics manufactures effective herbal care to safely support the most fragile population on the planet: pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their babies. Founded in 2002 by a nurse and herbalist, Earth Mama’s products address the entire journey of motherhood: the wonders and the common indignities experienced by women during pregnancy, postpartum and breastfeeding, plus infant care and even the loss of a baby. Trusted by doctors, midwives, neonatal intensive care units, lactation consultants and mamas worldwide, Earth Mama takes a modern approach to herbal care, combining generations of women’s wisdom about traditional plant medicine with evidence-based research. The result? Certified organic herbal teas, plus herbal body care, all formulated with as organic-as-possible ingredients to be safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, and their families.